Welcome Blog




Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I am super excited to have you over here at my blog and I really hope you are as excited to be here as I am to write to you because that’d be a great match of energyyyyyy!

Before I go further, my name is Ayomide ADERIBIGBE and my blog will be centered around topics that pop up in my day- to- day life, my experiences, conversations and so much more!

Virginia Woolf once said, “Every secret of a writer’s soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works.” And so, in my blog, I hope to write about my life as a first-born, my experiences as a writer, my interests as a reader, my journey as a Christian, my background as a pianist, my opinions as a person and pretty much anything that comes to mind.

I’m not the writer I hope to be yet but someone once told me, “Better is not a destination, it’s a journey”. And so, as I embark on my journey to becoming a better writer, I hope you stick around long enough to watch my writings improve from what they are now to what they’re going to be in the nearest future!

Once again, welcome to my blog! I really hope you love it here and that to you, my blog becomes what writing is to me- some beautiful place to get lost.

My name remains Ayomide ADERIBIGBE and this is Dhale’s blog, (in an overly dramatic tone) welcome, welcomeeeeeeee!!!!!



Comments

  1. Congratulations my Comrade, let me go and bring my bed and comman be sleeping here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super super excited to be here my darling and I can't wait to see more post from you. Congratulations my darling 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely weldone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations dear this is a beginning of bigger things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy to be here fr😭💗

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done girl. I love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful my precious princess 👸 💖 ❤️
    You will surely be a great blessing to your generation in Jesus mighty name 🎊 🙏
    Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are here to enjoy the content you have for us. Go girl! My kids loved your books. You should know who this anonymous is yeah. Your new friend.❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy they loved the books! Yes I know who this anonymous is🤩 Thank you ma🤗

      Delete
  9. So good to be here; a beautiful place to get lost. Good start Ayomide

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welldone baby girl❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well articulated and I so love the energy... Well done Ayomide👌
    Let's go get those Big dreams💪💪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncle Segun😩😩 thank you so much! Yesssss🤩🤩

      Delete
  12. Go darling 🥰🥰❤️. I'm rooting for you now and always babe. Sky is your starting point 🤗.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read your work sometime.💛 I still have the children storybook you wrote and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooo good👍🏾. Don't give up

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope I wasn't too late to be here? This is exciting to see, looking forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not late, Uncle Ebenezer💃💃 thank you so much✨

      Delete
  17. Proud of you Ayo!!!! Greater heights! -Dapo

    ReplyDelete
  18. well done sweet heart,greater heights

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Dear... always proud of you..... Keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. What a legit boss. Congratulations, Ayomide, and stay blessed ~Abisola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IN RETROSPECT

GRATEFUL FOR GROWTH